The polygon shredder that takes many cubes and turns them into confetti
Jaume Sanchez · clicktorelease · Twitter · GitHub
- Move mouse around, the particles will be generated following the mouse
- Press space to pause, space again to resume
- Click and drag to rotate the camera, use scroll to zoom in and out
- Play with the controls and let's see what you can find!
- Factor: speed at which the particles move
- Evolution: the variation over time of the particles flow
- Rotation: speed at which the particle field auto-rotates
- Radius: radius of a sphere that repels particles
- Pulsate: if enabled, the sphere pulsates, pushing in and out
- ScaleX/Y/Z: set the scale of each axis of the particles
- Scale: change the overall scale of the particles
Too many? Too litte?
Close this message
I'm sorry, no fallback for browsers with no working WebGL.